Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gingerbread House Party

I had a Gingerbread Party last night...
It was WAY fun!






FROSTING FOR GINGERBREAD HOUSES
2 lbs. powdered sugar
6 egg whites
1 tsp. cream of tartar

Beat with electric mixer - carefully! Use to glue graham crackers together to form houses and to glue on candy decorations.
I followed these directions, but I
thought it was too runny so I added A LOT, I mean A LOT
more powdered sugar to it... Just FYI

I worked like a charm!



We made these while watching the Xmas special of GLEE!! :)



This house was a "Surfer Bum's House"
It had an ocean front view and surf boards on the side of the house!
And a little surfer! :)


What a mess was made but it was SO FUN!

2 comments:

  1. ...my kids and I were not invited! I am hurt. I mean who wouldn't want my kids with a sugar high running around their apartment?

    Looks like you had a good time without us though. Very creative friends...esp you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did awesome!!! much better than the one my hubby and i did over the weekend...hahaha

    ReplyDelete